Sunday, April 6, 2014

Nickers Parelli audition with Sara

Link to Sara's Parelli On Line audition with Nickers youtube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q20_FJH9nmE


















Uploaded on Aug 20, 2009

Sara's comment:
"Parelli level 2 audition online with my 3 year old welsh pony cross.

Friendly game with umbrella, sideways over poles in L shape, stick to me(walk, trot, back), touch it-trailer (touching it with her foot was HER idea...super cute), sideways towards me, figure 8 around barrels to circling with change of direction, touch it-pool, leg massage with water to cool down(August in NC), trailer load from fender, yo yo back into trailer...DONE! She is a super smart and fun baby!

I passed with a 2++!! I was told that all I needed for level 3 is lighter phases and to use more of my 22ft line or go to a 45ft line. Very exciting!"

-----------------
NOTE: This is Nickers at 3 y/o! As I recall the Parelli staff member adjudicating the audition got really excited and went and found Pat Parelli and had him watch the video!!! Also if I remember correctly Sara had been studying PNH only about two years. Fun, very creative audition.

No comments:

Post a Comment