Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thursday

Nickers
What a cool, sweet pony. Grooming at liberty in her pasture and she stayed right with me and was sweet as any pony could be. Catching game: I leaned back from ?30yards and said Nickers and she RAN to me. She has already learned that I am her Rollover human. Also we played some Parelli games: backup, hide the hiney, sideways away AND towards and circling. We did that on line--her pasture is a bit too big for liberty with us just getting to know each other.

I wish I could have been with her yesterday but house renovations etc are demanding too much of my time and energy.

grooming: liberty is great rather than tieing
battery massage--rubbed her all over with it but didn't turn it on--next time.
clipping??

next time: how about yoyo life up and life down--will she halt and stay when I relax and take life down and wait for me to invite her in? Can I be more clear in my cueing?

No comments:

Post a Comment