Wednesday I just chilled out and de-stressed.
Thursday I had a riding lesson with Kathy Glielmi and Try. I then got a chance to introduce the lovely, sweet Nicky to Kathy. We did a little ground work then circling so Kathy could see her move. Kathy gave me some suggestions to improve her trot which was on the lazy side today. Neither Kathy or Bethanna have seen the trot I saw Sunday--not just tracking up but gorgeous suspension. Kathy commented that Nicky's canter looks like it would be comfortable to ride. Kathy commented on how tuned in and responsive she is to cues. Also that she is a pony that could use a job--that she is happy moving. Try will move and do all sorts of stuff--but she does it to please me or get a cookie--she is not ambitious to do it for herself. Nicky feels like she really WANTS to do things!
No comments:
Post a Comment